Yesterday morning was the first time this fall that I have had to wear a light jacket outside......YEA!!!!!! Fall is finally here and it is starting to cool down. It seems like this summer was especially hot, and we are definitely looking forward to the cooler season that has arrived. Bren is not exactly liking the idea of having to wear a jacket though. He told me that he doesn't need a jacket, and he tells me, "I'm tough, mom."
When I dropped him off at his preschool yesterday, I saw him out on the playground with the other little boys comparing jackets. His Spiderman hoodie was pretty darn popular because Spiderman lights up. Then you could see the other little boys trying to make their jackets light up. It was very amusing to watch.
I hope that all of you are having a good week and that you have an even better weekend!
25 ++ 女の子 ゆるイラスト 124744-女の子 ゆるイラスト
4 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment