Last Thursday was Grandma Bud's 81st birthday, and we were lucky enough to spend the evening with her. We enjoyed some pizza and cake together and shared some laughs. She is so very special to us, and we cherish our time with her. This weekend coming up, my Grandpa & Grandma Springer are coming by our house to visit with us on their way back home to Phoenix, and I cannot wait!
My Grandpa Springer has always been a gentle giant in my eyes, who has been a rock in my life, especially as a child. My Grandma Springer is the sassiest redheaded Irish woman you are ever likely to meet, and one of the funniest people that I know. She is also a considerate and caring person. Grandpa Howard is always a trip and fun to be around. He is firing on all pistons at all times and you have to be quick with that one! Grandma Lawrence is hilarious. She is always cracking jokes, and you can't help but smile when you are around her. Grandpa Chuck and Grandma Maggie are a joy to be around. They are so kind to everybody and that in itself is admirable. Grandpa Chicken and Grandma Peggy have embraced Bren like he is their own great-grandson, and for that we are very thankful. I could go on and on about these remarkable people, but I think that I have made my point.
Grandparents are truly a blessing that we, as grandchildren, should embrace. If you take the time to get to know them and be a part of their lives then you are speaking to someone who has seen and been through a lot in their lifetime. Their stories of good times and bad, are intertwined with wisdom that we can unravel and then weave into the tapestry of our lives. I treasure my time with my grandparents and I love them.
25 ++ 女の子 ゆるイラスト 124744-女の子 ゆるイラスト
4 years ago

2 comments:
Well Said!
So eloquent. It's always great to let people you know just how much you appreciate them.
Post a Comment