We recently went to the Hualapai's for a bbq with my friend, Sara, and her crew. It was a nice day up in the mountains and the kids went home extremely dirty which meant that they had fun!

Leon joined us up in the mountains, and he even smiled for the camera. He is an amazing dog and we are blessed to have him in our lives.

Bren with his best friend, Isabel.
Omg, they are up and moving around in this picture. I was pretty sure that their butts were
permanently stuck to their chairs and that their beers were
permanently attached to their hands. Love you, Jeremy!! = )

Baby Clementine is not such a baby anymore. She's a big girl now!

This is a welcome home mission that I went to with the Patriot Guard Riders. This particular soldier just recently
returned home from his 2
nd tour overseas. I was glad to be there to welcome him home.

A picture of the cake that was made for him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment