Thursday, August 6, 2009

July 4th Weekend Fun!

Our 4th of July weekend started of with Bren giving Jeremy an awesome haircut!! After the haircut, we spent all day at Missy & Mikel's house hanging out with a bunch of family. We all made tie-dye shirts. It was fun designing our own shirts. Bren loved dipping his shirt in the different colors!

After spending all day at his Aunt Missy's house, we went home and relaxed. It was just the 3 of us on the 4th of July when we watched the fireworks and we had a great time together. It is neat to watch Bren each year as he gets older. Bren even took a few of the pictures from when we were watching the fireworks towards the end of this blog. He is very good at centering his subjects and taking good snapshots, if I do say so myself. = ) The 4th is one my favorite holidays because it is a good reminder of why I am able to sit there with my family and enjoy the fireworks. I hope that all of you had a great holiday weekend as well!


The Haircut


It's amazing how a video game is able to zombify people.


He is getting soooo big!


everyone's tie-dyed shirts


the menfolk


Awwwwww, even the cat is smiling!


Bren & Kylee catching the raindrops.


4th of July- Fireworks
Time!



Yummy pizza!


He adores his daddy.


The loves of my life.


Bren took this picture!!


Wow, how did I get so lucky?!

0 comments: