Holy cow, has it really been since 2011?! That is too long. A lot has happened since then. As far as our family goes things are great!! Jeremy is working at a job that he has waited almost 10 long years for. Bren is about to finish up 1st grade and is looking forward to his summer break. He is growing like crazy and is an amazing little boy. He continues to impress us and is so caring and loving. I am working part time and enjoying all of the extra time with my family. I will be starting school again in the Fall and am looking forward to completing my business degree and beginning/completing my teaching degree. I am more than ready to change careers and look forward to starting that process. Until next time............
25 ++ 女の子 ゆるイラスト 124744-女の子 ゆるイラスト
4 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment