



I have been reading the Sookie Stackhouse Trueblood series the past few months and I LOVE it! The books just keep getting better and I am really enjoying this series. I am on the 5th book right now and I have six more to go which makes me happy because I don't want it to be over too soon.
I bought an Amazon Kindle with some of my Christmas bonus money and I like my Kindle a lot. When I am reading it, it looks like I am still reading an actual paper book because the screen is designed that way. I do miss holding an actual book, but at the same time I will be happy to not have the clutter of having the books around. The way I figure it, my bookshelf can hold my favorite books and the books that I am not so fond of can simply stay in my Kindle or I can delete them. The books are inexpensive via the Kindle and you can't beat that!


0 comments:
Post a Comment