Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long Overdue!

I have not been on here for awhile because the majority of my spare time has been consumed with schoolwork. But only 10 more days and the semester is done!! Then I will have a lot of extra time with my family, to sleep.........to sleep, and to post more blogs.

We had a very relaxing Thanksgiving. We decided to stay home this year with just the three of us. I prepared a Thanksgiving meal for us and we ate and relaxed together all day long. My grandparents and mom came up on Saturday and spent time with us. I had no idea that my mom was coming up so that was a really cool surprise! Then on Sunday we went to Julie's for a family dinner and we had a good time there as well. All three of us definitely needed that 4 day break from our normal routines to just chill and enjoy some good quality family time together. It went by too fast, of course! But it will be Christmas soon enough and then we will have more time off together again. The countdown has begun.............: )

I will be back in the next few weeks with some pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend. Take care.

1 comments:

Jill Rodenbaugh said...

Shanna,
I love this picture of you,Jeremy and Bren. I really need a picture of all three of you Love ya,
Jill