Friday, June 11, 2010

June Fun!!

The month of June has been filled with blissful occasions that have reminded me once again how truly blessed I am. We were on vacation last week and had quite a few days off of work to just spend time together, and we loved it!!

June 3rd was mine and Jeremy's 9th wedding anniversary. My husband is an extraordinary dedicated loving and determined husband and father. He expresses his love for us on a daily basis and our home is filled with immense love and affection. He is the strong leader of our family and he protects us. I could never ask for a better husband or a better father for our son. We have shared many good times and have made it through the storms that tend to roll in on occasion, and have come out of those storms as a stronger team and a force to be reckoned with. Our bond has never been stronger and I would anticipate that it will only become stronger as the years go on. I believe in soulmates and Jeremy is mine. Thank you, Jeremy, for being you, thank you for forgiving me for my faults, thank you for embracing me for who I am, thank you for being a good father to our son, and thank you for being my best friend. I love you.

While we were on vacation, we had a play date at the park with Sara, Isabel and Clementine. The kids had a lot of fun running around, playing and swinging. I'm pretty sure that they picked every single dandelion that was in the park. Yeah, pretty sure. = )

Our vacation was very much needed by all three of us to enjoy time together without the craziness of daily life. We took that time to relax together and hang out.







1 comments:

OneMoment@ATime said...

Awww... I love you guys! I am glad that your life is filled with so much love and joy! You are a wonderful wife and mother and deserve every ounce of happiness you have! Jeremy is a great husband and father and the two of you together have established and built a wonderful home for your brilliant son to grow up in and have every opportunity. I love you all so much!