Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sleepyhead!

I took this picture of Bren tonight. This is how he fell asleep tonight and I thought that it was really cute, so I wanted to share it will all of you.






These pictures are from our recent trip down to Phoenix for Ayla's graduation. I have a ton of pictures to upload on here from her graduation and our trip, but unfortunately I do not have time this week since it takes FOREVER to upload pictures on here. But I will upload them soon!


Bren and Kaya
Bren's new hat that his Grandpa Jerry bought him.


3 comments:

Casey said...

Happy Anniversary Jeremy and Shanna! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Sara said...

Every kid should have a Coon skin cap!

Sophia said...

Cute, Bren is getting so big. I've been meaning to send you a message but always get distracted! I love being home with Charly and watching her do all the new crazy things she learns! Thanks for the shorts they are super cute! Well hope all is well, talk to you later!