Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Today was such a good day. I am so very blessed to have my wonderful husband and my amazing son to celebrate this day with. We had a chance to tell our moms that we love them and then the boys spoiled me rotten. I was even able to take a nap today. Woo hoo!! We went back up to the mountains this afternoon and it was beautiful up there. I hope that all of you other mommies had a great day as well.

Here are some pictures from our day that I wanted to share with all of you. The date is incorrect on some of them, but all of them except for the last one were taken today.

Jeremy helped Bren make me Mother's Day cupcakes and spelled out "LOVE YOU MOM" with them. They are yummy!!



How did I get so lucky??!!

This is the tree that Jeremy & I were married under 8 years ago next month.
Once again, how did I get so lucky?!


I love this picture of them.




Bren standing under our tree.


Leon enjoyed the afternoon with us.


One of the many beautiful views up in the mountains.



This picture is from the other day but I just had to post it! Bren was walking around in his daddy's work boots. I love it!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Isabel says, "Leon!!"