Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March fun!

We went down to visit family in Phoenix this past weekend and Jeremy took me to a concert. We had a great time visiting with everyone and Bren had a blast. Jeremy and I had a really nice evening together on Thursday night and we had fun at the concert. It was our first night sleeping away from Bren so that was hard but it was definitely much needed time together. Bren had fun with his Grandma Karen, Grandpa Jerry and Aunt Ayla while we were gone.

We came back the next morning and then on Saturday we all went to visit my grandma, grandpa and my aunt. Grandma is hanging in there and is as feisty as ever, grandpa is as cute as ever and it was really cool seeing my aunt again. It had been 13 years since I had seen her!
We are home now but here are a few pictures from our trip. Jeremy was very camera shy this trip but I'll be sure to get some pictures of him soon!
Grandpa Jerry, Aunt Ayla, Bren and me.
My aunt, mom and me.

Little man and Gma Karen jumping over the cracks ("rivers") in the street.

He is getting so big!!!

I love my grandpa!!

0 comments: