Friday, December 19, 2008

There was a minor setback with Bren starting pre-school because he caught a nasty cold this week. His 1st day of pre-school will be this coming Monday and he is still very excited!
I will be going back to work fulltime at the beginning of the year as an Ophthalmic technician again. I thoroughly enjoy being a technician and if I have to be away from my little man then I want to at least be doing something that I enjoy. I also get to work with some great people so that is an added bonus.
Going back to work outside of my home is bittersweet for me because I have absolutely loved my time at home with my little man and I will always cherish our time together these past 3 years. But due to the rising costs of just about everything and the shaky economy it is important for me to go back to work. Bren will enjoy meeting all of his new friends. He is our social butterfly.
Jeremy has done an amazing job of taking care of us these last 3 years and I will be forever grateful. I have been working from home but the schedule has been brutal and we are all looking forward to my new schedule. We are all excited to begin this new chapter in our individual lives and in our life together as a family.
I posted some pictures of Bren, Jeremy and some of our animals. Please enjoy!

Little man being his crazy monkey self!!

Bren decorating our X-mas tree.

Who owns this couch?

Leon & Cheyanne (aka The Ladiesdog & Poopie)
My kitty Tommy (aka fat cat)

0 comments: